This week, the frontend team finished up our initial integration with the swap contracts. We have a very awesome end to end demo that we’re excited to show you soon! We spent the rest of the week consolidating and cleaning up code around that integration.
The infrastructure team refreshed our docker images and build pipeline, with the goal to execute an end to end swap for every build.
The research team and smart contract team worked on integrating the contracts back into our PAB and quick check framework. In our rush towards a demo, some of this fell out of sync. We also continued implementations of the oracle features, and built some data analytics features to track transaction size improvements as we settle into optimizing our contracts. Finally, we started prototyping a new top secret feature we’re really excited about.